Wednesday, August 19, 2009

mmmm nope.

Looking back at some of my older blogs.... they make me laugh. Why on earth did I think we could still be friends? It doesn't work right now, it's too soon. You can stay in the Woodlands however long you want. In fact, don't come back at all. See if I care. You should meet her parents and tell them how fucking old you are....so they can kick your ass out. It's pretty hilarious how pathetic you are, you jobless loser. Get a life and stay out of mine. When you do come back to Sugar Land, I won't be here.

IN OTHER NEWS, school starts on Monday.

This summer has really changed me. I've been through a lot.... You know how you hear about people's summers and how there's that one summer that changes you the most and it's really profound and significant to the rest of their life? Well this summer was probably that summer for me. I lost something special to someone who I now hate, I've actually gotten to the point where I honestly HATE someone for once, I got lost in doing drugs and drinking, I made tons of new friends, I lost a few old ones, I've finally figured out what I want to do with my life, I've worked in a professional theatre environment where I actually fit in perfectly, but through all the up's and downs, happy moments and sad moments, I've still lost a sense of who I am. Now it's the reconstruction period. Now I worry about only myself and my future. All of this bullshit needs to end now.

No comments:

Post a Comment